I have been getting tired of my hair, and thought I could protest the fast coming winter with a short summer cut. Unfortunately that did not stop the weather from turning colder, but I do think I have pretty cute hair! I wasn't wanting to pay a lot because I didn't really know what I wanted. So, I called The Paul Mitchell Hair Academy that is near our apartment. They usually take a long time to get you in, but the girl said I could come in in an hour! I had never been there before, but I have heard only good things. When the girl came out to get me she gave me a tour of the school. Then I sat down and told her what I wanted. She waited for the instructor to and get her started. Then she said part of the services included a five minute scalp massage with tea tree oil. It relaxed me so much, and of course it felt good! Then it was off to "The Lather Lounge" for the wash. The room is dim and there is soft music playing, like at a spa. I am pretty sure they pump the scent of lavender and vanilla through the room. They do a long massaging wash, I am pretty sure I could have fallen asleep! After that we went back to "The Cutting Floor" and got to work! The instructors come around a couple times during the cut to make sure they are doing the cut right. Then she styled it for me. I think she had to do it straight so they could make sure it was even and everything. She didn't even try to convince me to spend tons of money on hair products either! Not only did the cut look good, I left feeling like I spent an hour at a spa! The best part is it only cost $8! I have been to Beauty Colleges before, but this was by far the best one! So if you live in Rexy and need a good cheap cut, go to Paul Mitchell! (That is the shameless plug!) Now to the pictures...
Here is what it looked like after I got home

I wore it curly the next day...it's pretty short!
4 comments:
Very cute! I had mine cut today-- three inches off. But none of the kids even noticed when I picked them up from school. I am betting your Uncle Steven won't notice either.
LOVE! It looks great. Do you remember your stylist's name? I am afraid to move away someday--I won't have Charley around anymore! Ahh! The horror!!!!
That is really cute! I went to have my roots touched up and I got blonde hair. So don't look too close. lol. Here is a link to our blog!
http://clintshaylenhawthorne.blogspot.com/
:)
Your Hair looks great! Sounds like you had a nice time!
Love ya!
Marissa
Post a Comment