Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Broccoli Soda?

My wonderful aunt took a blog quiz that told her what kind of pie she was. I took the same one and was apple pie, just like her! I didn't have much to do because Marc has a study group over and I finished my daily chores, so, I took blog quizzes! I found a great one... What flavor Jones Holiday Soda are you? I have a fond love for Jones Soda, 1. It is really yummy! 2. It is what inspired me to have an Italian Soda bar at our wedding, and 3. One of my favorite advertising campaigns I had to do for a class was for Jones, we spent 2 months researching the products, and learning about their advertising strategies. Needless to say when I saw the quiz, I was excited to see what I was going to be! So, here it is:




You Are Broccoli Casserole Soda



Vegetarians taste better!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Bahahaha, gross! I mean, you're not gross. It's just gross :)

Beth said...

Dang it...I am broccoli soda too hahaha

JaimieA said...

I got the same one...don't they have more choices?!