Before everyone came over Marc was trying to decide what to do with the drinks to keep them cool, so he put them in the snow, here is what our makeshift cooler looked like, they stayed really cold!
Here is the spread before the guests came over, after they came table was so full, it emptied fast too!
And, our yummy cupcakes...
I didn't take any pictures of the party, we were too into the game and the commercials. It was a lot of fun, even though the Cards lost. We were really hoping. There is always next year!
2 comments:
i was going for az just because of you (and your 'when pigs fly post'.) looks like a yummy party.
That does look like great food! So, does your makeshift cooler look like something specific? I keep looking at it trying to figure out what it is ... but then I wonder if I should even be seeing anything. Then I realize that I should have been in bed for awhile by now...oh well!
Post a Comment