Monday, March 16, 2009

Salmon

I am not really sure why, but I have been craving fish a lot lately. O think it is because my mom is allergic and we never really ate fish growing up, and Marc loves it, so I eat it more. Salmon fillets were on sale and Marc really wanted some. I have no idea how to cook it, so I left it up to Marc. He grilled them and was so proud of himself, he kept saying we should take a picture! I think he just wanted to be written about in a blog! Anyway, they turned out so good! I couldn't eat anything else on my plate until it was gone! So tasty! I think instead of hitting up the golden arches for a fillet o' fish, Marc will be cooking it a lot more! Here is what it looked like before he took it off the grill. He was so proud of those grill marks!

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

That looks so good! We tried cooking salmon one time and it didn't turn out very well. I am scared to try again because it was a lot of work. I need to find a more simple recipe.

Beth said...

That looks so yummy! Now that it is getting warmer out, we should grill together. BYOM and have a party!

Cody & Britt said...

yum! those look good! i'm with you...i've been craving fish lately too and nothing beats some good salmon!