Brittany and I lived together for only 2 semesters but have been friends since 2005. When we get together it is pretty crazy! The best part is Marc puts up with it! Saturday night we went to Craigo's! It is a fun little pizza place in town, well, it was better before they moved it away from the school and made it family friendly, but it is still yummy!
Brittany has some boots that she says were too expensive just to wear, so she documents the places they go! Sunday afternoon we went all over town to see where the boots could go! It was fun to be around town, it is so empty on sundays! We took said boots, later dubbed "Lucy Boots" some fun places...


We also went to the stadium to take some pictures. Since Brittany is basically a professional photographer, I let her take the pictures and I ran them to the field. I took advantage of the ENTIRE stadium being empty and laid down at center field for a photo op. I also felt very "Sound of Music" without the beautiful rolling green hills and snowy mountains, but I did my best!
After we were done running around we went and visited one of our old roommates Ali. When we got to Ali's apartment she was sleeping. Anyone that knows Ali, knows that she takes the phrase, "Sunday is a day of rest" literally. She was sound asleep when we got there, this girl is impossible to wake up! Brittany laid down in bed by her, after a minute or two she woke up and screamed, I don't think her roommate liked that too much! It was fun to have the 3 of us together again. Marc didn't want to interfere with our girl time, so the two of us went together. Since Rexburg is a ghost town on sunday, we used timers on our cameras to take pictures. We got a few good ones!
After that Brittany left! Britti, you are welcome to our floor anytime! We miss you!
I came home and our friends Clint and Shaylen came over to roast hot dogs and smores on the grill. It was raining so we all huddled around their little grill! I forgot to take pictures earlier, but this is what I got! Shaylen and Clint moved, so the picture turned out a little blurry!
Overall we had a pretty great weekend!
1 comment:
melly 79. thanks for being so fun and so happy and i love yours and marcs faces a ton. thank you for being so fun and happy. everyday. <3
Post a Comment