I did have a few umbrellas left from the crab cupcakes, so I added one for the birthday girl to have a special one. I found some tiki color pages and used them for the template for the ones I made.
I think they turned out pretty cute. I hear they were a hit at the party!
Saturday was also the Rexburg Air Show. Air Shows are something that my family always went to. My grandpa LOVED planes and love to share that with all his family. Our friends Steve and Christine came into town and we went and watched the show in the park. There were some pretty cool planes. It was so loud. We live a little less than a mile from the airport here, it is just a tiny private plane airport, but it was so loud all day! I only got a few pictures, but the planes were doing some pretty cool tricks.
They did tons of formations, loops, spins, one even stalled in the air and hovered for a little while. It was a lot of fun to be outside! The weather was perfect and decided to hold the rain until after the air show! Over all it was a fun and busy weekend!
1 comment:
Way cute cupcakes! You did an amazing job!
Post a Comment