Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yummy Food!

So, I know it has been awhile since the last post, so it's about time! First off, my parents sent Marc gift cards to Omaha Steaks for his birthday. After much deliberation he finally decided which steaks to get. They came last week in a styrofoam box, complete with dry ice and all! Marc was very excited about the dry ice and brought it all in to show me while I was working on the computer! You can see how excited he was...
 

On Saturday we went shopping and I was thinking since we have been married I have not made Chicken Cordon Blue. So we bought all the stuff, and I taught Marc how to make it! It is actually really inexpensive and really easy! Not to mention that it tastes fabulous! Of course you have to have a colorful meal... so we had peas and carrots! It looked so yummy we just had to take a picture!



That last picture was really just for artistic value, but it looked pretty cool! It was a really yummy dinner! We watched some of the Olympics while we ate! It was a fun night! I realized that the last few posts have been about food, so the next one won't! 

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

What's your cordon bleu recipe? I don't recall ever making it. Sorry to have missed Marc's b-day. I hope he had a good day. Love, Aunt Becky

boylingivylilac said...

Hi Melissa!

Thanks for clue-ing us in to your link. We look forward to keeping in touch with you guys! I love the shots you have of your cooking and sandy toes!

Emily and family