Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sundae Adventure

                                                             
After traveling, a hard week of work, and school, we decided to take it easy this weekend. We got all our chores done pretty early, then decided to relax and take a little break! We got "Million Dollar Baby in the mail that day, so we decided to watch it. Before we put it in we decided we should have some ice cream.  Marc said he would take car of it, this is what I found when I walked into the kitchen,
                                                         
Marc had taken brownie and Oreos (both regular and chocolate creme) and placed them on the bottom. He then added GENEROUS scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream to the mix. He then put a large amount of whipped cream on to of that, followed but carmel sauce. We each had our own bowls but were not able to finish the massive sundaes! I am not complaining, but there was so much!  Maybe next time we will just have to share!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

YUM!!! I'm SOOOO jealous!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Sounds delicious! Why would you want to share :-)