Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Story


I figure since there are a few people that don't know the Marc and Melissa story, I will tell it! Marc and I met in the Fall of 2004 at BYU- Idaho. We were in the same ward, and he came over because he heard we had a Super Nintendo. He came over everyday to play and soon we started dating. It didn't seem to work out and we became best friends. That didn't seem to work either, so we dated again. This went on for about two months, he still had not gone one his mission, I started dating someone else, and so did he. We kind of went our separate ways, talking occasionally. He called me and told me where he was going on his mission, he even came and said good-bye. The whole two years he was gone we didn't talk at all. I was dating another guy in the Summer of 2007, my parents met him and didn't like him. They kept asking about when Marc was coming home, they didn't really know him either, they were just ready to get rid of me. My dad remembered that there were some strange connections to mutual friends of Marc's family and my family. Long story short I got an e-mail with his phone number and home address. Not wanting to be a stalker, I used my facebook stalking skills and found him that way. I ended up working for his dad and we started dating. About two months later Marc came back to school and I stayed home to finish my internship. We kind of left our relationship open, but after 24 hours of him being away we changed our minds. We were married December 29, 2007 in the Mesa Arizona Temple and have been so happy ever since!

No comments: